|Faction Overview||CtW Information|
|Unique Units||National Bonuses|
The Arab faction in general is an attempt to piece together the seemingly diverse and fracticious nature of post-Ottoman Middle Eastern politics. They don't have any economic bonuses, but they do have some special cultural ones: the first is that armoured cars are free. The second is that the Arabs can build almost anywhere they choose, so long as that area was not claimed by another nation. Lastly, because of their prolific oil production, the Arabs can also build Oil Refineries off the bat without any problems.
- Rifle infantry: Arab legion
- Mounted infantry: Camel rifle
- Special forces: Fedayeen
- Tankettes: Carden-Loyd tankette# 
- Light tank: FT-17, V6T 
- Cannon: QF 18 lber
- Rolls-Royce# 
- Armed caravan^
- Armed merchant^
- Flamethrower infantry^
- Gloster biplane
- Bomber: Heyford biplane, replaced by SM 79 
- Light bombers: Breda Ba 65 in 
- Instead of building Farms and Granaries, receive Food for each Citizen, Scout, and Calvary unit (except when garrisoned).
- Farms and Granaries in Captured Enemy Cities Instantly Destroyed.
- Have no National Territory, and can construct buildings in any territory not held by another nation.
- Ranged Cavalry upgrades are free.
The Arab tribes can be used to represent the following factions.
Unlike the rest of the Arab factions, Egypt's connections to the British ensure that it has all it needs.
|See India#Unique units|
Poor, underarmed but deadly, Somalis control several key sites in the Horn of Africa and are also active in the Oromia.
The following are Somali city-states which can assist or hinder the player:
This faction has hardly units to speak of, and are armed usually only with cavalry and spear militia. However they have one nasty unit, and that is the mujahidin, who are stealthy.
Based off the anti-Israel coalition of the first Arab-Israeli War.
The league makes an appearance only in the Festung Europa campaign.
|German units are commonplace in this faction, as are British aircraft.|