The Vietnam War mod sees the following changes:
- Trunk Techs
- Industrial Era
- Mass Manufacturing
- Atomic Power
- Science research
- Critical Theory
- Ecology - advanced meteorology
- Statistics - quantum mechanics
- Microbiology - genetics
- Jet Propulsion - astrophysics
- Computational Systems - digital technology
- Civics research
- International Relations
- Separation of Powers - international law
- Intergovernmental Initiatives
- New Deal - NGO integration
- Pacts and Alliances
- International Cooperation
- Military research
- Asymmetric Warfare
- Homeland Security - covert operations
- PsyOps - game theory
- Armoured Corps Doctrine - Search and Destroy doctrine
- Combined Arms Approach - Unified Armed Services
- Selective Service
- Technologies: They remain the same as of Age of Darkness. For those not listed on the Technologies page, consult http://ronwrongturn.wikia.com/wiki/Technology_tree - their positions correspond to the vanilla tech tree.
Focuses on expanding national borders and city influence.
Focuses on the production and upgrading of military units.
Focuses on raising commerce limit and resource gathering rates.
Focuses on reducing the costs and duration of research for both technologies and upgrades.
An alternate revision of techs for the mod would involve the following:
- Level 1 science is renamed to "Critical Theory"
- Level 1 civics is renamed to: "International Relations"
- Level 1 commerce is renamed to: "cultural exchanges"
- Level 1 military is renamed to:"Total War Doctrine"
- Level 7 techs retain the old Rise of Nations status.
all 4 of them have new icons separate from Age of Darkness.