Throughout the Domination campaign, the Hungarian leader is always Horthy Miklos. In the case of Soviet occupation, however, Horthy is replaced with Tildy Zoltán.
Leaders include a list of Hungarian Colonels-General, including Lakatos Geza.
- Great Plain
- Antitank: Solothurn S-18/100  => Panzerschreck [3-6]
- Uhlans (not as strong as average cavalry, but with a decidedly stronger attack)
- Shock Troopers
- Skoda 75mm
- SPGs: Panzer StuG III#  (requires Panzer III chassis)
- Romfell armoured car  => Sd.Kfz. 222#
- Fighters: Arado Ar 68 [1-3] => Focke-Wulf FW 190  => Messerschmitt Me 262 
- Junkers JU88#