- Start date: Summer 1945
- End date: ?????
- Turns: 20 (on average, about 2-3 weeks per turn
"A whole 12 years, and the Reich that was meant to last a thousand years is now naught but a fleeting memory. The Fuehrer has died, Berlin in ruins and the last great bastion of freedom against the forces of reactionary imperialism and godless Communism are now scattered to the four winds.
Now, only you remain to continue the struggle, but even then time is ticking. Will you be able to withstand the vast onslaught of the Allies, or will you fail, finally extinguishing the light of the Third Reich? is Germany finally on the verge of an Age of Darkness?"
Hint: Mouse over the map to access the atlas entry for each relevant region.
- Germany (you, in control of Copenhagen , as well as Oslo, Longyear, Milan, Muenchen, Wien, and Praha)
- British Commonwealth - they command a small swathe of land and occupy the Netherlands.
- Americans (based in Iceland. The Americans occupy a vast swathe of Europe, as do the Russians)
- France (no army, occupied by Americans)
If somehow Britain loses control of Canada, American forces encountered by Central Powers in Italy and France are DEFEATED.
Any attempts to attack the Netherlands or the Oslo Group nations will result in the occupation of BOTH factions by either Germany, or France (for the Oslo Group) and the British (Netherlands)
- If a NPC faction loses all tribute, its vassals are released as independent nations.
Tribute and supplyEdit
Tribute comes in as normal, but the British and French get a tribute boost as long as Canada is in British hands.
Supply cannot be obtained except by getting other factions to join you, although it must be noted that Austria and Poland are valuable sources of supply.
Colonies represent the trade routes and dependencies of the fighting nations.
If Ponte Delgada and Reykjavik are taken by the Germans, Bulgarians,Austrians or the Turks, the British lose their colonies, and the fort levels of Paris and London drop to 1.
- Eliminate all enemy factions, or
- Occupy 6 different states
- Do not end a turn with no tribute or you are defeated.