Throughout the Domination campaign, the Hungarian leader is always Horthy Miklos. In the case of Soviet occupation, however, Horthy is replaced with Tildy Zoltán.
Leaders include a list of Hungarian Colonels-General, including Lakatos Geza.
(NB: German and Italian units availble ONLY with Fascist alignment)
- Cavalry: Mobile Infantry, Mech Infantry corps
- Anti-armour: Solothurn S-18/100 [3-4] => Panzerschreck [5-6]
- Special forces: Armed peasants# [1-2] => Rongyos Gárda (????) will need to look at these more closely.
- Tankette: L3/35#
- Light tanks: FT-17^ [1-2] => Strv m/41 (Panzer 38(t)  => Strv L/60 [4-6]
- Medium tank: Panzer III
- SPGs: Panzer StuG III#  (requires Panzer III chassis)
- PAK => Zrinyi ?
- SPAD => Strv L60 "40M Nimrod" ? 
- Romfell => Csaba armoured car
- Fighters: Fokker AIII  => Fiat CR20 [2-3] =>
Focke-Wulf FW 190  => Messerschmitt Me 262 Bf 109
- Bombers: Caproni 135 # (Hungary can't create airships)
- Special: Junkers JU88# 
- Cities cost 75% cheaper
- May Build one more city beyond the normal limit, bonus city begin with 1st civics upgrade
- Barrack units and citizens move 25% faster