|Faction Overview||CtW Information|
|Unique Units||National Bonuses|
Propaganda Centre - replaces the House of worship once Collectivisation is researched
- Mounted infantry: Indian sowar lancers
- Commando: Armed peasants [1-2] => Peasant guerillas
- SMG: (generic Indian)
- Machine gun: Lewis  => Bren [2-6]
- Flamethrower (possible?)
- Gurkha Rifle Brig: Gurkhas are recruited from fortresses, dealing more damage against enemy fortifications.
- Light tanks/tankettes: Carden-Loyd#  => VA Mk VI 
- Med tanks: Stuart and Sherman lines available only if you researched Capitalism.
- Heavy: Matilda?
- Sherman Firefly (?)
- Rolls-Royce# => Daimler AC Mk.I 
- Armed caravan^
- Armed merchant^
- Armed supply truck/Halftrack^: Universal carrier?
- Flamethrower infantry^
- Flamer => ?
- Fighters: Gloster#  => Hurricane H [2-3] => P-51 Mustang [4-5]
- Bombers: Heyford biplane  => Wellington [2-3]
- Coolie. Replaces a citizen, is cheaper, but slower and weaker, and also cannot be converted into Militia.
- City Economic Radius is increased by +4
- Caravan income is increased by +15%
- Buildings do not rise in cost except for Wonders, Towers, Lookouts, and Forts, which rise at half the normal rate, and Cities, which rise normally
In the Domination CtW, India is used to represent two different factions: Afghanistan and Ethiopia.