The Arab faction in general is an attempt to piece together the seemingly diverse and fracticious nature of post-Ottoman Middle Eastern politics. They don't have any economic bonuses, but they do have some special cultural ones: the first is that armoured cars are free. The second is that the Arabs can build almost anywhere they choose, so long as that area was not claimed by another nation. Lastly, because of their prolific oil production, the Arabs can also build Oil Refineries off the bat without any problems.
- Rifle infantry: Arab legion
- Mounted infantry: Camel rifle
- Special forces: Fedayeen
- Tankettes: Carden-Loyd tankette# 
- Light tank: FT-17, V6T 
- Cannon: QF 18 lber
- Rolls-Royce# 
- Armed caravan^
- Armed merchant^
- Flamethrower infantry^
- Gloster biplane
- Bomber: Heyford biplane, replaced by SM 79 
- Light bombers: Breda Ba 65 in 
- Instead of building Farms and Granaries, receive Food for each Citizen, Scout, and Calvary unit (except when garrisoned).
- Farms and Granaries in Captured Enemy Cities Instantly Destroyed.
- Have no National Territory, and can construct buildings in any territory not held by another nation.
- Ranged Cavalry upgrades are free.